Search the EPL Catalog
Searching for library materials in our catalog system is easy! Simply go to our online catalog and type in the search bar. You can search by title, author, keyword, series, and even grade level.
RESERVE & RENEW ONLINE
If you find the item you’re looking for, you may reserve it online using your library card, or you can call the library and ask us to set it aside for you. You can also renew library materials right online!View our catalog
If you cannot find what you’re looking for at our location, you can probably request it from another library using Interlibrary Loan.
Interlibrary Loan is a valuable service for all New Hampshire library patrons. If the Effingham Public Library doesn’t own the item you would like to borrow, we can find it in another public library (in most cases) and have it shipped to us.
How to use Interlibrary Loan:
- Go to the NH Interlibrary Loan website.
- Begin your search by typing keywords right into the search bar at the top of the page. You do not need to log in to perform a search.
- If you’d like to request an item, simply log in and place your request or contact us and we’ll help you place your request.
- To log in: Click on the login link at the top of the Interlibrary Loan page. Select Effingham, then enter your library card number and pin.
Click image to enlarge.
More about Interlibrary Loan
- You can use Interlibrary Loan to borrow books, books on tape, books on CD, music CDs, DVDs, and large print books.
- You may borrow up to eight (8) items per month.
- Requests typically take 2-3 weeks to arrive.
- Interlibrary Loan depends on the generosity and goodwill of our partner libraries. Please be kind to their property and return it on time!
We’re here to help!
As always, you are welcome to contact us if you have any questions!