The library is excited to announce that in addition to our curbside services, we are now open to patrons, by appointment only.
Appointments will be scheduled:
Wednesdays from 1pm-5pm
Saturdays from 10am-2pm
They will be scheduled on the hour and half hour for 20 minute increments per party. Please call or email the library at least two days in advance to schedule your appointment. Accommodations can be made for computer usage (please let us know in advance). Confirmation will be by email, unless otherwise requested. Before you visit, please refer below to our library opening guidelines and information.
Library opening guidelines and information:
- Masks are required. If you do not have a mask, the library can provide one for you.
- Please DO NOT bring any books inside. Drop off any returns in the book drop first, before entering the building.
- Please enter through the normal entrance (red door).
- Please knock upon arrival.
- Please use hand sanitizer before browsing.
- Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the library.
- Please practice physical distancing.
- Please limit the number of people in your party to two or less. If needed, accommodations can be made for parents & guardians with children.
- Please note: there are no public restrooms at the library at this time.
- Please do not schedule an appointment if you are feeling ill, running a fever, or have a cough.
Thank you for following these guidelines, we look forward to seeing you again soon!