We are certainly in unprecedented times and it is of utmost importance that we keep our patrons well informed regarding any changes to the Library services during the COVID-19 pandemic. Please feel free to reach out if you have further questions. Thank you. We wish everyone the very best.
Below are answers to our most Frequently Asked Questions…
- Where can I find up-to-date information about services at the library?
- Our website will have the most up-to-date information about current services. The website is being updated continually as circumstances change. We announce many changes on our social media pages as well. Our Facebook page and website is open for all to view, no account or sign-in required.
- What services is the Library providing right now?
The Library is currently offering…
- The library building is now open Tue, Wed, Thu 10am-2pm; Fri 11am-5pm; and Sat 9am-2pm.
- No-contact curbside pickups; reserve a book on our catalog (sign-in required) or by calling or email the library.
- ILL has resumed and we can now place book orders through libraries across the state. Contact EPL if you’re looking for a book not in our collection.
- Socially distant outdoor events such as Coffee Hour on Wednesdays and Junior Book Club once a month.
- Free extended WiFi in the parking lot.
- Downloadable books through Overdrive and the Libby app is always available, you just need your library card number.
- Creativebug online; access to thousands of craft classes; you just need your library card number.
- What should I do with library items I borrowed?
- Please return all books, DVDs & audiobooks in our book drop. Puzzles, games and kits can be returned during open hours.
- Due dates for items are being extended due to quarantining of material.
- Can I sign up for a library card while the building is closed?
- Yes! Visit here to sign up for a library card online.